• 如果您觉得本站非常有看点,那么赶紧使用Ctrl+D 收藏吧
  • 网站所有资源均来自网络,如有侵权请联系站长删除!

【中考专享】优秀范文必背——人物经历及感受-太仓英语刘老师

全部文章 admin 2018-09-30 192 次浏览
网站分享代码
【中考专享】优秀范文必背——人物经历及感受-太仓英语刘老师

第1篇
小组学习
It is very important for us to study in groups.I think studying in groups has many advantages. For example印通天下 , when we study in groups,龙一仪 it improves ourselves in many ways. And we can get on well withour classmates朱门嫡杀 , encourage each other, and save much time.
Today, I still remember when I was in Grade 7, my English was very poor. I had a really hard time with it. Once before class the classmates in group helped me read some new words. In class I asked my classmates many questions about English. At lastI finished my homework by myself easily.
By studying in groups, now I am very relaxed in class and get more confidence. I amnot worried aboutmy difficult subjects any more. I think studying in groups can not onlyhelp me get good grades,but alsomake me happy.
第2篇
我难以忘记的经历
A story remainsin my mind for quite a long time and I will never forget it.
It was back in the time when I was in Grade 5 in my primary school. I took part ina 400-meter race. I did well at the beginningbut fell downonto the ground heavily. I even couldn’t stand up to go on. At that momenta voice in my mind spoke clearly, “ Hold onand you can do it.” I stood up and finished the race. All the studentscheered forme!
From the story I know whenever I meet difficulties,I should hold on and then I will make it撒拉嘿 !
第3篇
我难以忘记的12岁生日会
It was my 12th birthday last Sunday. My family and my friends had a birthday party for me.
In the morning, we tookmanyphotos. Then we had a picnicin the park. In the afternoon, my mother and my sister made a lot of delicious food at home. Besides, my father bought a big birthday cake for me. At about 7:00 pm, we sat aroundthe table. They lit the candles and sang Happy Birthday for me. I closed my eyes, made a wish, blew out the candles and sharedthe cake withthem.
What a great birthday party!
第4篇
去年暑假的经历
Usually, holiday means a lot ofspare time for me.I can read books酱爆肉丁 , travel withmy partners and play games.However, the last summer holiday is different and meaningful.
During the holiday寒梅墨香 , I learned a basic life skill—cooking.At first, I thought it was easy.I just watched what Mum did, and then I tried. However, cooking was not as easy aswhat I imagined.Sometimes I even burned the vegetables or forgot to put salt and so on.Luckily, Mum always encouraged me tobe patient.At last, I learned to cook simple meals and help with housework as well.
From this, I know what the true meaning ofthe saying “easier said than done” is, and as long as I put my heart into it快感指令 , I must be the winner.Besides, I learn to understand my parents well.I shouldshare some housework with them.
第5篇
英语周很有帮助
In order to make English learning more interesting, many schools hold an English Week every year. In my opinion,it isreally helpful tomy English learning.
I still remember all the activities in the last English Week in my school. In the library, there were lots of books on showfromcartoons to stories with colorful pictures. Besides厨子当官 , I like acting so that I took part inthe English play and played Snow White. Before stepping onthe stage亭长小武 , I was really nervous, but luckily I played well. The English Week made English learning interesting.
An English Weekis a great way to make English learning more interesting and Ibenefit a lotfrom it.