您好,欢迎访问古丽扎娜客!
  • 如果您觉得本站非常有看点,那么赶紧使用Ctrl+D 收藏吧
  • 网站所有资源均来自网络,如有侵权请联系站长删除!

【临运读书会】傲慢与偏见-临策铁路

全部文章 admin 2019-01-04 185 次浏览
网站分享代码
【临运读书会】傲慢与偏见-临策铁路
点击上方“临策铁路” 可以订阅哦!

想法丨发现丨习惯丨人文
让阅读成为习惯,让灵魂拥有温度

傲慢与偏见
When I find myself falling in love with you,
I have already gone halfway.
当我发现自己爱上你时,
我已经走了一半的路了。

简·奥斯汀
简·奥斯汀
简·奥斯汀(Jane Austen,1775年12月16日-1817年7月18日),英国女小说家,主要作品有《傲慢与偏见》、《理智与情感》等。
《Pride and Prejudice(傲慢与偏见)》伟大且精工寻情仙使,不广阔但深刻。只是每天生活聚会的片段,读起来却欲罢不能。它像乡间小路上的一缕清风,让人避开世间的喧哗,或者人间的悲伤。女孩子总是渴望浪漫,喜欢幻想,在作者笔下,爱情像传统的英国绅士,有些拘谨,但高尚可爱。达西“傲慢”,但他有一颗善良的心,追求真爱的勇气。伊丽莎白敢爱敢恨,有着一流的口才,出众的美貌,非凡的气质和勇气。关于爱情与婚姻,有人因为金钱而放弃爱情,有人会因为外表而选择婚姻,有人会因一见钟情而相守到老,就像这本书中的四条感情线:伊斯林和卡洛蒂讲实惠、找归宿的结合,周开开 丽迪雅与威克汉姆轻佻与放荡的结合,简与彬格莱宁静与温和的结合,而第四条也是我最喜欢的一条便是伊丽莎白和达西在摒弃了各自的偏见与傲慢后的结合。我想这世界上完美的爱情应该就是达西和伊丽莎白之间爱情的模样。只要我们用真诚的心去和人们沟通,交流,多从不同的角度去考虑事情的真正本质,最终,一定会找到真正的幸福与快乐!
故事开始在童话般的原野,以浅浅的一吻平淡而美好地结束乱马真人版 。《傲慢与偏见》的爱是摈弃傲慢与偏见后的曙光,没有《乱世佳人》中硝烟滚滚的背景下吻得那么浓烈而强势,水做的女人主动献上的一记吻,回归了爱情最原始的淡雅与本真。而伊丽莎白不只是水,她的味道如咖啡,苦中氤氲着点点香气,想起他们走过的曲折的历程,正好是如此地般配。爱情不是个俗气的主题,而本书总是在提醒着我们,天不荒,地不老,爱不灭,情未销。
《傲慢与偏见》节选
下面为大家带来这本书中两人因为个人的偏见与傲慢在雨中争吵的节选:
Darcy: Miss Elizabeth. I have struggled in vain and can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings only to see you. I have fought against judgement, my family's expectation,the inferiority of your birth, my rank. I will put them aside and ask you to end my agony.
伊丽莎白小姐,我实在没办法撑下去了。这几个月对于我来说是一种折磨。我来罗新斯只是为了见你。理智的想法和家族的希望阻挠着我,你卑微的出身和我爵位的悬殊也令我迟疑不决,但我要把这一切统统抛开请你终结我的痛苦
Elizabeth: I don't understand.
我不明白你在说什么。
Darcy: I love you.Most ardently. Please do me the honour of accepting my hand.
我爱你。最真挚的爱。请赐予我荣幸接受我的手吧。
E: Sir陈家东, I appreciate the struggle you have been through, and I am very sorry to have caused you pain. It was unconsciously done.
先生,我感谢你的挣扎,并且对你的痛苦感到抱歉。我完全是无心的
D: Is this your reply?
这就是你的回复?
E: Yes, sir.
是的先生。
D: Are you laughing at me?
你是在嘲笑我吗?
E: No.

D: Are you rejecting me冬瓜炖肉?
你是在拒绝我?
E: I'm sure the feelings which hindered your regard will help you overcome it.
我确信你心中阶级的门槛会帮助你克服痛苦。
D: Might I ask why with so little civility I am thus repulsed?
我想问为什么我竟会遭受如此无礼地拒绝?
E:I might enquire.Whyyou told me you liked me against your better judgement? If I was uncivil, then that is some excuse. But you know I have other reasons.
那我能否问问。为什么你说喜欢我是违背了你自己的理智?若说我是无礼的,那这就是我无礼的理由之一吧。但是我还有别的理由。
D: What reasons?
什么理由?
E: Do you think anything might tempt me to accept the man who has ruined the happiness of a most beloved sister? Do you deny that you separated a young couple who loved each other, exposing your friend to censure for caprice and my sister to derision for disappointed hopes, involving them both in acute misery?
一个毁了我最亲爱的姐姐幸福的人怎么会打动我的心去爱他呢?你能否认你拆散了一对相爱的恋人,让你的朋友被大家指责为朝三暮四,让我的姐姐被大家嘲笑为奢望空想,让他们双方都受尽了痛苦吗?
D: I do not deny it.
我不否认
E: How could you do it?
你怎么能这么做?
D: I believed your sister indifferent to him. I realised his attachmentwas deeper than hers.
我认为你姐姐觉得她无关紧要远东1628,我觉得他的爱要比她更多。
E: She's shy!
那是因为她害羞晴空月儿明 !
D: Bingley was persuaded she didn't feel strongly.
我说服彬格莱认为她的感觉并不强烈。
E: Becauseyou suggested it.
那都是你说的!
D: For his own good.
我这样做是为了他好
E: My sister hardly shows her true feelings to me. I suppose his fortune had some bearing?
我姐姐连对我都不吐露她的心声。我想你是担心她是看上了他的钱吧?
D: I wouldn't do your sister the dishonour.It was…
我无意使你姐姐难堪,有迹象表明……
E: What was?
什么?
D: It was clear an advantageous marriage...
这门婚事明显是为了谋取利益的……
E: Did my sister give that impression?
我姐姐给你那种印象?
D: No! No. There was, however, your family...
不!你姐姐没有,然而你家人……
E: Our want of connection?
你以为我们是为了攀高枝?
D: No, it was more than that.
不,比那更甚。
E: How, sir?
怎样更甚先生?
D: The lack of propriety shown by your mother, younger sisters and your father. Forgive me. You and your sister I must exclude from this.
你母亲,你妹妹和你的父亲有有失身份的表现。请原谅我,你和你姐姐当然排除在外。
E: And what about Mr Wickham?
那韦翰先生又是怎么回事?
D: Mr Wickham?
韦翰先生?
E: What excuse can you give for your behaviour?
你对他的所作所为又能给出什么借口?
D: You take an eager interest.
你对他倒是十分关心。
E: He told me of his misfortunes.
他告诉了我他的不幸遭遇。
D: Oh, they have been great.
哦,他的确太不幸了。
E: You ruin his chances yet treat him with sarcasm.
你毁了他,现在还在讥讽他李闰珉。
D: So this is your opinion of me? Thank you. Perhaps these offences might have been overlooked had not your pride been hurt by my scruples about our relationship. I am to rejoice in the inferiorityof your circumstances?
所以这就是你对我的看法?也许我把我以前一再迟疑的原因说出来所以伤害了你的自尊心,否则你也许就不会计较我得罪你的这些地方了红旅漫画 。难道你指望我会为了你那些微贱的亲戚而欢欣鼓舞吗?
E:And those are the words of a gentleman. Your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realise you were the last man in the world I could ever marry.
这像是个绅士说的话吗?你十足狂妄自大,自私自利看不起别人。让我认识到,哪怕天下男人都死光了我也不愿意嫁给你!
D: Forgive me, madam, for taking up so much of your time.
原谅我小姐,耽搁了你这么多时间。
朗读者
吕昕
吕昕,2017年加入铁路这个大家庭,成为临策运输部客运车间的一员。身为一名职场新人,她能认真学习虚心请教。在业余生活中,她爱好广泛。喜欢游泳、绘画、阅读,也喜欢和朋友一起自驾去感受大自然的魅力。参加这次朗读活动汁波密,希望能把自己喜爱的书籍分享给大家陈栏芳,一起感受中世纪欧洲文化的魅力与活力。
谢谢大家的关注!