• 如果您觉得本站非常有看点,那么赶紧使用Ctrl+D 收藏吧
  • 网站所有资源均来自网络,如有侵权请联系站长删除!

【乐乐故事屋】每一个晚安故事都是我爱你!-安新爱乐祺

全部文章 admin 2019-01-16 152 次浏览
网站分享代码
【乐乐故事屋】每一个晚安故事都是我爱你!-安新爱乐祺

Are You My Mother?你是我妈妈吗?

A mother bird sat on her egg.鸟妈妈坐在她的蛋上面。

The egg jumped.鸟蛋跳了。"Oh oh!" said the mother bird. "My baby will be here! He will want to eat!"“喔喔成瑞龙 !”鸟妈妈说。“我的宝贝快出来了!他会想吃东西!”

"I must get something for my baby bird to eat!" she said. "I will be back!"“我必须找点东西给我的鸟宝宝吃!”她说侯德昌。“我会回来的!”So away she went.然后她离开了。

The egg jumped. It jumped, and jumped, and jumped!鸟蛋跳着。跳着,跳着,又跳着!Out came the baby bird!鸟宝宝出来了!

"Where is my mother?"“我的妈妈在哪里?”He looked for her.他在找妈妈雅酷卡 。

He looked up. He did not see her.他向上看。他看不到妈妈。He looked down. He did not see her.他向下看。他看不到妈妈。

"I will go and look for her," he said.“我要出去找她。”他说。So away he went.所以,他离开家了。

Down, out of the tree he went.掉下,从树上掉出来了。Down, down, down! It was a long way down.掉啊,掉啊阿花卖嫁 ,掉啊!很长距离的掉下来。

The baby bird could not fly.鸟宝宝不会飞。He could not fly, but he could walk. "Now I will go and find my mother," he said.虽然他不会飞,季桃 但是他会走路。“现在我要走去找我的妈妈我的祖国妈妈 。”他说。

He did not know what his mother looked like. He went right by her. He did not see her.他不知道妈妈的样子。他在妈妈的身边走过。他没有看到妈妈。

He came to a kitten. "Are you my mother?" he said to the kitten.他向一只小猫走去。“你是我的妈妈吗?”他对小猫说。The kitten just looked and looked. It did not say a thing.小猫只是看了又看。一句话也没有说。

The kitten was not his mother空中轨道列车 , so he went on.小猫不是他的妈妈,所以他继续走。Then he came to a hen. "Are you my mother?" he said to the hen.接着,他向一只母鸡走去。“你是我的妈妈吗?”他对母鸡说。

The kitten was not his mother. The hen was not his mother. So the baby bird went on.小猫不是他的妈妈母鸡不是他的妈妈。所以,鸟宝宝继续走。"I have to find my mother!" he said. "But where? Where is she? Where could she be?"“我必须要找到我的妈妈!”他说王诗吟 。“但是在哪里?她在哪里?她会在哪里?”

Then he came to a dog. "Are you my mother?" he said to the dog.接着,他走到一只狗那里。“你是我的妈妈吗?”他向狗说。"I am not your mother. I am a dog," said the dog.“我不是你妈妈。我是狗。”狗说。

The kitten was not his mother. The hen was not his mother. The dog was not his mother.小猫不是他的妈妈。母鸡不是他的妈妈。狗不是他的妈妈。So the baby bird went on. Now he came to a cow.所以鸟宝宝继续走拨号精灵 。现在,他走到了一头牛那里。

"Are you my mother?" he said to the cow.“你是我的妈妈吗?”他对牛说。"How could I be your mother?" said the cow. "I am a cow."“我怎么会是你的妈妈应代明?”牛说。“我是牛。

The kitten and the hen were not his mother. The dog and the cow were not his mother.小猫和母鸡不是他的妈妈。狗和牛不是他的妈妈。Did he have a mother?他真的有妈妈吗?
扫描以下二维码关注安新爱乐祺微信公众号,育儿知识新鲜推送,还有更多最新活动信息,选择爱乐祺,养娃不用愁!