您好,欢迎访问古丽扎娜客!
  • 如果您觉得本站非常有看点,那么赶紧使用Ctrl+D 收藏吧
  • 网站所有资源均来自网络,如有侵权请联系站长删除!

诱奴娇菲律宾-新法律将会扼杀医疗旅游?-医疗旅游

全部文章 admin 2020-02-09 166 次浏览
网站分享代码

菲律宾:新法律将会扼杀医疗旅游?-医疗旅游

▲全球视野 本土思考
菲律宾政府税收改革计划的第一个一揽子计划,加速和包含税改法(Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusio-TRAIN)),现在已经生效,受到影响的包括整形和美容业。
本文字数:218字
阅读时间:2分钟
在采访中,整形和美容业明星贝洛(Vicki Belo)博士解释了新税法对美学产业的影响。
根据法律规定,由于审美原因,美容程序和其他身体功能的增强都要征收5%的税。由于纠正身体部位的功能失调,出生障碍、创伤、疾病而造成的面部和身体缺陷的重建仍将是免税的。
贝洛说,对美容手术征税仍是不必要的。她说,与TRAIN税法向富人征收更多的税,而对工人阶级少征税的初衷正相反,相比富人,对美容征税实际上会更影响到年轻专业人士,因为在贝洛的客户中,大多数是千禧一代和年轻的专业人士。

▲贝洛博士。
她说其诊所服务的客户涵盖五代人,而千禧一代成群结队走进她的诊所,她甚至不用去开发他们。
“因为Instagram等社交媒体,现在的千禧一代对隆鼻更为开放,”贝洛说。
她认为,隆鼻和鼻整形手术是数字时代的必需品——许多菲律宾人的鼻子扁平没有鼻梁,导致他们自拍或拍照时脸颊上出现白色斑点。她的许多千禧一代客户也要求手术切除“不稳定”的双下巴。
千禧一代储蓄了很长时间。他们也应该是美丽的,”贝洛说。
“我真的被这一代人迷住了,因为与我以前所知道的截然不同。”他们很有才华,有艺术性天赋,他们不忙于赚钱。更多的是自我表现。”
贝洛认为,“美貌不仅富人需要,而且每个人都需要”,因此,从食物到化妆品和美容服务都要被征税,这是不公平的。
她补充说陈杏衣 ,抬高价格可能会让当地人和游客不愿意尝试菲律宾的美容服务,因此新税法“将扼杀医疗旅游”。
《时代》杂志报道菲律宾医疗旅游
菲律宾:打造巨型医疗航母 着眼亚洲医疗旅游中心
Tips:
菲律宾总统发言人哈里·罗克在1月11日在新闻发布会上透露,世界银行最新发布的全球经济展望报告,诱奴娇 特别强调了菲律宾经济的显著增长,预测菲律宾将是东盟国家中增长最快的经济体。报告显示,2016年10月外国直接投资(FDI)净流入为6.7亿美元,2017年10月升为20亿美元;2017年前10个月的FDI净流入同比增长20.5%,达到79亿美元。
Dr. Vicki Belo: TRAIN law will kill medical tourism
MANILA, Philippines — The first package of the government’s tax reform program, Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) law, is now in effect, and among those affected is the cosmetics and aesthetics industry, where cosmetic-surgeon-to-the-stars Dr. Victoria “Vicki” Belo belongs.
In a recent interview with Philstar.com for Gabbi Garcia’s music video launch, Belo explained the consequences of the new tax imposed on the aesthetics industry.
Under the law, a five percent tax is imposed on cosmetic procedures and other body enhancements for aesthetic reasons. Reconstruction of facial and body defects due to birth disorders, trauma, disease or those meant to correct dysfunctional body areas will remain tax exempt.
From the original 20 percent, the proposed tax was reduced to 10, before it arrived to the final five percent. According to a Philstar.com report, TRAIN is expected to generate $1.8 billion in revenues in its first year.
But for Belo, the tax on cosmetic procedures is still unnecessary. She said that contrary to the TRAIN’s aim to impose more taxes on the rich and less on the working class, the tax on cosmetic procedures will actually affect more young professionals than rich people because in Belo’s case, majority of her customers now are millennials and young professionals.
The doctor shared that while her clinics serve clients from five generations, the millennials are the ones trooping her clinics and she does not even have to tap them.
“Millennials now are more open about nose jobs because of Instagram and social media,” Belo claimed.
She believes rhinoplasty or a nose job is now a necessity due to the digital age.
Among many Filipinos’ problems when taking selfies or photos, she said, are their flat noses with no bridge, resulting in white spots that appear on their cheeks whenever they take selfies. Many of her millennial clients also ask to surgically remove their “un-Instagrammable” double chin.
“Millennials saved up for a long time. They also deserve to be beautiful," Belo enthused.
“I’m really fascinated by this generation because it’s really different from the ones I’ve known before. They’re so talented, they’re very artistic, they’re not about money. They’re more about self-expression. I want to wrap my mind around them. I hate it when I don’t understand something, but I know that this generation is very talented and world-class.”
Belo believes that “beauty is not only for the rich but also for everyone,” so for her, to be taxed on anything, from food to makeup and aesthetic services, is “unfair."
She added that jacked up prices might discourage locals and visitors to try the Philippines’ aesthetic services, thus the new tax “will kill medical tourism.”